Saturday, April 09, 2005

My 1st D&D

08 April 2005
Grand Hyatt Hotel, Grand Ballroon
Temasek Polytechnic's Dinner & Dance

Grace approached me last yr during my late grandpa's bday party & asked me to join her committee to help organise TP's D&D 2005.
Initially I was shocked dat me, a non SU person cud help her out.. but she was like "can la.." so okie lor.. i decided to help my cuzy! after all i aint got nthg to loose, on the flip side, i gained so much more!
if grace din ask me, n if i din agree, i wudnt hav met all e lovely pple on the committee! these pple hav been really fun to work with & i'm jus really glad to know dem! Thanks cuz for everything! :) and for the chance of working wif u on a project at 1 pt in time of our lives.

08 April 2005 was a hectic & quite emotional day. Everyone was physically & mentally drained from the whole planning of the event. Planning process may not have been the smoothest but i'm sure we'll all work together to figure smthg out! ;) poor grace she was the busiest but i seriously tink she handled the flow well.. not sure who cud hav done a better job.. it was really fun & i tink arun & khai made a gd pair for the emcee part. damn funny sia! laugh until full! haha.. prom king prom queen segment on the other hand......... hmmmmmmm.... yea.. ivan won... err... i wasnt surprised la i guess... duno how come he so lucky girl fan base so wide.... wonder how dat feels man.... oh well... i can only wonder... :P
Alvin, Khai & Eric were dressed in their costumes, really groovy man! MR, Kaisheng, Darren, Fuad, Weijian & Eric on the other hand were in suits..
MR .. u look fine in the suit ok... ;)

Needless to say... all the girls looked stunning! =)
cuz ... ur hair was beautiful & over all, u were fabulous! any postive adjectives cud b used on u on fri nite ;)

Well.... here comes the depressing part... my fuckin gown was torn bcos it got stuck in the damn escalator. haii.. really sway.. my 1st time wearin a gown... my 1st time attending a D&D n dis has to happen.. oh well.. but was really thankful for MR & Claudia! they were dere to distract me & help me feel better. Don't know how else I wud hav reacted if they werent ard esp MR. yup.. so thank u, really.

Everthing ended slightly before 1.. so we went back to our rooms to change & i got ready to leave. left the hotel to pick ivan frm Gallery Hotel at 1.30 den headed home.. this marked the end of my very eventful night.



No comments: